Fantasy GP Prizes
Go PRO and win big with Fantasy GP
Fantasy GP is here to make your favourite sport more fun, right from your sofa. There are great prizes up for grabs for every race including special feature race prizes.
Fantasy GP Trophy
Every PRO/PRO Elite Player who wins a Grand Prix in the PRO Championship will receive a Fantasy Grand Prix Trophy. The 2022 Trophy is yet to be revealed, for 2021 we worked with our official Trophy Partner, Graham & Leigh on this unique trophy – inspired by the flowing lines of an F1 car, beautifully crafted from solid oak and laser cut glass edged acrylic with a birch ‘swoosh’.
Due to delays out of our control, the 2022 Trophy will be revealed soon…
PRO Champion & Runners Up
The overall 2022 Fantasy GP PRO Champion will receive a canvas of their choice from our supporter, Paul Oz. They’ll also receive a trophy, complimentary 2023 PRO Elite, a BoxBoxBoxCo goodie bag.
PRO Championship Runners up (2nd and 3rd) will also receive gift set from BoxBoxBoxCo.
Non-PRO Champion & Runners Up
The overall highest placed non-PRO player in the World Championship will complimentary PRO Elite access for 2023. 2nd and 3rd will also get PRO access for 2023. There are no individual race prizes for Rookie or Rookie Plus players.
Featured Race Prizes
Throughout the season, races feature additional prizes for PRO/Elite Players. These prizes are in addition to the Fantasy GP Trophy, bonus! Prizes are announced ahead of each race so stay tuned!
Our prize partners confirmed so far include:
- Paul Oz – explosive art, as featured in paddock clubs around the world
- Graham & Leigh – the original hand made circuit art & sculpture
- BoxBoxBoxCo – bespoke, crafted gifts for F1 fans
- revShirts – sustainable fashion brand
- DRM Helmets – licensed model F1 helmets
- Rear View Prints – stunning F1 and car art prints
- Racing Chocs – the tastiest motorsport treats
- House of Alyssa Smith – gorgeous hand made jewellery
Winners so far…
- Bahrain – Derek O’Connor, Scotland
- Lego McLaren F1 Car provided by Fantasy GP
- Podium finishers – BoxBoxBoxCo goodies: Tom Porter & Lorenzo Moja
- Saudi Arabia – Isabella Lapthorn, England
- Australia – Mikk Padar
- £100 voucher to spend at revShirts
- Emilia Romagna – could be you!
- A print of your choice from Rear View Prints
- Miami – could be you!
- Spain – could be you!
- Monaco – could be you!
- Azerbaijan – could be you!
- Canada – could be you!
- Great Britain – could be you!
- Austria – could be you!
- France – could be you!
- Hungary – could be you!
- Belgium – could be you!
- Netherlands – could be you!
- Italy – could be you!
- Singapore – could be you!
- Japan – could be you!
- USA – could be you!
- Mexico – could be you!
- Brazil – could be you!
- Abu Dhabi – could be you!