Fantasy GP Stats – Team Data 2017
The Fantasy GP Team Data from the 2017 season - it may help you for 2018, it may not. But worth a look, right?
17th March 2018
Following on from our data review of drivers in the 2017 Fantasy GP Championship, here are the constructor statistics for last season. Remember, you have to have three drivers and three constructors in your line-up, so getting the balance right is all important. There is no point having three all-stars drivers if your teams aren’t backing you up with crucial points.
- Highest Overall Points: Mercedes (668 points)
- Lowest Overall Points: Sauber (5)
- Best Value (per million spent): Mercedes (27.8)
- Lowest Value (per million spent): Sauber (1.3)
- Highest Points (outside top 3*): Force India (187)