It seems like a long wait for the Australian Grand Prix, with still 65 days to go, but before then we’ve got Winter Testing in Barcelona and of course, the car launches.
It’s like a second Christmas in February for F1 fans with the shiny new Formula 1 cars being unwrapped for all to see. Many of the teams have already released details of their launch dates, all of which will feature some sort of online reveal or social media coverage. We’ll update the list below as more are confirmed, but for now, here are some dates for your diary:
- February 12th – Renault, expect some more yellow
- February 13th – Racing Point, aka Force India, aka the pink ones
- February 14th – McLaren, cute date, expect some papaya (aka orange)
- February 15th – Ferrari, it will be red, but it’s still exciting.
- Mercedes, Sauber, Toro Rosso, Red Bull, Williams and Haas are TBC
- Test 1 – February 18th – 21st
- Test 2 – February 26th – March 1st